Please submit a title for your paper and abstract not more than 250 words. The Committee invites you to submit the abstract for oral or poster presentation on the following topics:
- Poverty Reduction
- Environmental Issues: disaster, climate change adaptation
- Rural Tourism
- Partnerships and Networking
- Rural Extension and Communication
- Cross-Cutting Issues: gender, social inclusion, and entrepreneurship
All abstracts submitted must be original work and yet presented in any previously or other form of conference or seminar. Your abstract will be submitted to the Scientific Committee for evaluation. All of presenters will be notified regarding the status of their abstracts (oral or poster presentation) and date of presentation.
The committee may request papers nominated for oral presentation by authors to be presented as posters. A book of abstracts will be available at the conference. For poster papers, authors are requested to indicate whether the submitted abstract will be entered in the poster paper competition.
- Abstract must be submitted in English or Indonesia.
- Abstracts should consist of a title, list of authors and their affiliation, contact address including e-mail address, keywords, and one paragraph only of script.
- Type the title of the abstract in Times New Roman 14 points, Bold. Underline the name of the presenting author. Use numbers in the title for author's affiliation.
- The abstract must be single line space, typed in Times New Roman 12 points. Standard abbreviations may be used. Abstracts should be a maximum of 250 words.
- The abstract should include the following information:
- an introductory statement that outlines the background and significant of the study
- a succinct description of the basic methodologies
- a clear indication of the major findings of the study
- a conclusion statement
Online Abstract Submission
Abstract of the paper can be submitted as an email attachment to the Conference Secretariat email at email@example.com no later than 12th November 2019