Submission of Abstract and Full Paper[IMPORTANT] Authors will submit their abstract online, using the account that will be created in this website. Meanwhile, full papers will only be submitted upon acceptance of the abstract. The Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) can be downloaded directly from the author’s account.
We allow participants to be a presenter if their abstracts are accepted by committee (not necessary to submit full paper to be a presenter).
Payment of Registration Fee[IMPORTANT] After making the payment, author MUST upload the payment proof through their account (NOT Email). Payment receipt can be downloaded directly from your account once your payment is confirmed by the committee.
:: Submission Guide :
Submission Guide for Author
To guarantee smooth administration, the whole submission process is done fully online and NOT by email. Here is the procedure:
1. Create new account (top menu "Register")
2. Check your email and activate your account
3. Login to your account (top menu "Login")
4. Submit your abstracts (as many titles as you want)
5. Wait until the committee announce the abstract review result
6. After announcement of abstract acceptance, make the payment and upload the payment proof through our online system (NOT email)
7. After your payment is confirmed, upload your full paper
8. Wait until the committee announce the paper review result
9. Revise your paper according to the review, and upload it through our online system (NOT email)
10. Wait for the final announcement of paper acceptance for publication
:: Registration :
Please fill in the form below to register to the meeting. Before submitting the form, please make sure that you have completed all fields correctly. Please register your daily email, since further communication will be done ONLY through email.
FAQQ:I woud like to submit more than one abstract/manuscript titles, do I have to make more than one accounts?
A:No, you just make one account. After you logging in, you can submit as many titles as you want.
DO NOT use special characters such as # & ^ ' " $ % etc